TADIMANI GUESTHOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- 1. ALL GUESTS ENTER THESE PREMISIS AT OWN RISK.
- 2. Although the guesthouse management takes responsible steps to ensure the safety and security of all guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security.
- 3. The guests hereby waive and irrevocably abandon all rights to claim for any injury, death, loss or damage of whatever claim against Tadimani Guesthouse, employees default, their negligence or otherwise, for any injury, death loss of goods or property which happens while I am being under the influence.
- 4. Guests must make sure that their belongings in the room are locked away at all times. The guesthouse will not be liable for any damages to belongings due to negligence or nature.
- 5. Always keep room locked when absent.
- 6. Vehicles of all kinds should be kept/ parked properly in the designated parking area and to be locked at own risk.
- 7. Please remove valuable items from your vehicle; Tadimani guesthouse will not be liable for any damages during your stay.
- 1. Out of respect for neighbors, noise levels should be kept to a minimum.
- 2. No noise after 8PM,any loud noise or disturbances after 8pm will not be allowed under any circumstances and any guilty parties will asked to leave the premises and will forfeit all funds and penalties.
Please adhere to these rules as we want a comfortable and pleasant environment for all guests.
- 1. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms, there are designated areas outside to smoke and dispose of cigarette buds in the pots provided.
- 1. Kindly note that we do not allow any form of pet.
- 1. Swimming pool: Guests may use the pool at their own risk.
- 2. No children are allowed near the pool without adult supervision.
- 3. Always keep the pool area neat and clean.
The Owners of Tadimani Guesthouse are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
- 1. Switching off lights when not in use.
- 2. Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use.
- 3. Switching off all appliances like heaters, fans etc when absent in the room.
We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.